This week’s wine is Apple-solutely delicious 🍎 (Wine of the Week: 10/26/2021)
First and foremost, I’m sorry for not posting a wine of the week last week. It’s been hectic, between home renovations and starting a new company (more about that another time, but check out my business’s site: thelynxagency.com!) I didn’t have time to post as much as usual, but this blog is still my baby so keep your eyes peeled for new posts coming soon!
This week’s wine of the week is easy to make, a fall favorite and so crisp. This week’s wine of the week is my famous Apple Cider Sangria!
I made a batch of this last weekend for a Halloween party and it went fast. This recipe is so easy and quick to make and is perfect for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, a get-together or just lounging around your house!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- A big pitcher
- 2-3 honey crisp apples
- 1 half gallon of apple cider
- 1 bottle of club soda
- 1 bottle of white wine (I prefer 19 Crimes Sauvignon Block because it’s super cheap and works well with this recipe!)
- 1 bottle of Peach Schnapps
1. First, dice the apples leaving the skin on and throw them in the pitcher.
2. Then, pour the entire bottle of wine, the entire jug of apple cider and the entire bottle of club soda into the pitcher.
3. Next, pour in a couple shots of peach schnapps (I don’t have a measurement for this, I typically pour 5-6 shots worth in and if it’s not strong enough I pour more).
4. Finally, mix it all together and serve! I prefer to let this sit in the fridge for a couple hours before serving so that the apples absorb the alcohol. These alcohol soaked apples will get you super drunk so be prepared.
I told you it was easy! My family and friends love this drink and it really gives the best fall vibes. It smells like a fresh cut apple and it’s taste is dangerously close to juice. I highly recommend you steal my recipe and try it for yourself!